We’re so glad you are considering joining the Windshutters™ team!
Please review the open positions below. If you find something that interests you, please download and print the provided application form and call 941-921-5555 to schedule an appointment to interview.
WINDSHUTTERS™ is growing and looking for the right candidates to join our team. At WINDSHUTTERS™, you will be a part of a close family-oriented atmosphere that allows for advancement opportunities and career trained development in Hurricane Products. We are a professional Drug-Free facility!
NOW HIRING FOR:
Installation Technician- Shutters, Windows & Doors
Experience in Construction, Mechanical, Framing, Roofing, Window & Door Replacement is a plus. This is a trainable position if you are looking to get into a long-term career in specialty construction. Products installed include Roll Shutters, Accordion Shutters, Bahama Shutters, Impact Window and Doors, Rolling Fabrics and more. Installation jobs are both Residential and Commercial in Sarasota, Manatee, Pinellas, Charlotte and surrounding counties. Shop Manufacturing involves assembling of extruded aluminum products.
We offer a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm, so you can enjoy your weekends with friends and family and also the stability of a full-time job.
Pay to match experience. Benefits include: Weekly Pay, Paid Time Off, Overtime Pay, Paid Holiday’s, Retirement Match, Bonuses, and Monthly Incentives. Work vans are provided.Requirements:
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record & Background Check
- Drug Free & Neat Appearance
- Dependable & Professional Solid Work Ethic
- Must be able to regularly perform work on ladders, scaffold, swing stage and lift work
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and more
- Basic tools to start
- Must be able to accurately read measuring tape and knowledge of power tools
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.